The zLock Double Ended IEC Locking Cable is the first truly universal C13 to C14 locking power cable that is 100% compatible with existing plugs and receptacles! The double ended locking cables simply replace existing power cables and eliminate any accidental and vibration disconnects. They do not require a special mating plug or receptacle in order to have a secure connection.
The power cables and all connected IT devices are well protected against unintentional mechanical disconnections and the resulting power supply disruptions which lead to downtime and possible hardware damage. The zLock Double Ended IEC Locking Cable can be released by simply pulling the red sliding tabs of the C13 connector or opening the twist lock on the C14 end.
Simply replace your existing power cable with the zLock Double Ended IEC Locking Cable and enjoy your increased uptime.
- Unique power cable that locks both ends
- Plug and play replacement for existing power cables of IT devices
- Requires no mating plug or receptacle on the other side of the connection
- Truly universally compatible
- Prevents power cables from being dislodged
- Protects hardware against power supply interruptions and related damage
- Eliminates accidental and vibration disconnects
- Increases the reliability of power distribution in any environment
- Mechanism locks automatically when connected to the power supply inlet
- Unlock by simply pulling the red sliding tabs (C13) or opening the twist lock (C14)
- UL Listed (UL 817) and CE compliant (IEC 60320)
- Available as C13 to C14 moulded assemblies only
- Other lengths and colours available upon request subject to an MOQ.