These all-dielectric, tight buffered, office distribution cables are constructed with colour coded, 900 micron, buffered fibres, surrounded by E-glass and/or aramid yarn strength members, within a black LSZH outer jacket, compliant with IEC fire performance requirements.
4 - 24 core cables are simply but robustly constructed in a single unit. Higher core counts are supplied in sub-units stranded around a FRP central strength member.
OM3 cable is suitable for running 10/100, Gigabit & 10 Gigabit Ethernet data communications.
- Robust 900 micron tight buffered fibres for ease of on-site termination
- Colour coded fibres for easy identification
- LS0H jacket for internal use
- Fire performance to IEC 60332-1
- Black UV resistant jacket as standard
- Rip-cord for easy jacket removal