These all-dielectric single loose tube cables are simply but robustly constructed of colour coded 250 micron coated fibres contained in a central tube. The single tube is surrounded by E-glass or Aramid yarn strength members which also provide rodent resistance. This is then enclosed in a black LS0H outer jacket, compliant with IEC fire performance requirements.
OM3 cable is suitable for running 10/100, Gigabit & 10 Gigabit Ethernet data communications.
- E-glass or Aramid yarn strength members provide tensile strength and rodent resistance
- Colour coded fibres for easy identification
- Rip-cord for easy jacket removal
- LS0H jacket for internal/external use
- Fire performance to IEC 60332-1
- Black UV resistant jacket as standard
- 1600N pulling tension