Neutrik opticalCON MTP® 12 and 24 fibre Advanced chassis connector with black chromium plating. Built in a standard D size shell they feature an approved dust shutter for maximum dust and dirt protection with a Push-Pull locking mechanism for safe connection. Coloured shutter to identify the fibre count.
The chassis connector acts as a "feed-through" allowing simplified installations by connecting a conventional MTP® Male on the rear. This can be an MTP® Male breakout cable to individual connectors (LC, SC etc.) of an MTP® Male to Female Trunk cable allowing connection to MTP® infrastructure such as patch panels and switchers.
Features & Benefits
- Ruggedized and dirt-protected 12 and 24 channel firer optic connection system
- For point-to-point multichannel routing
- Laser protective metal shutter seals dust proof with two-component rubber gasket
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
- Accommodates standard MTP® Male connectors on the rear for simple installation
- Color codedshutter to identify fiber count