These pre-assembled 12 multimode fibre, MTP® X-TREME cable assemblies use Neutrik opticalCON Advanced connectors. The X-TREME cable features a cut-proof and rodent resistant double jacket with glass yarn armoured cable construction and a black PUR outer jacket.
The opticalCON MTP® cable connector accommodates 12 optical channels (PC or APC) based on conventional and proven MTP® connectivity protected by a ruggedised and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention using aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptionally well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. Assemblies are available in different lengths and are supplied either as a coil or on a drum.
Features & Benefits
- Cut-proof and rodent-resistant double-jacket, glass-yarn armoured cable construction
- Rugged 12-channel fibre optic connection system
- Suitable for Point-to-Point multichannel routing
- Innovative spherical shutter guarantees low maintenance
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
These products are price on application. Please send a list of your requirements to our sales department for a quotation.