These pre-assembled 4 singlemode fibre, X-TREME cable assemblies use Neutrik opticalCON Advanced connectors. The X-TREME cable features a cut-proof and rodent resistant double jacket with glass yarn armoured cable construction and a black PUR outer jacket, making it ideal for demanding applications such as touring / rental or outside broadcast.
The opticalCON system is based on LC connectors but eliminates their weakness and guarantees a safe, dust protected and rugged connection. The opticalCON QUAD is based on the proven opticalCON DUO connection system but with four channels it is optimised for Point-to-Point interconnections and multi-channel routing applications. The system copes with the increasing need for fibre optic channels.
The opticalCON QUAD cable connector accommodates four PC optical channels based on conventional and proven LC connectivity protected by a ruggedised and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and excellent cable retention using aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptionally well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. Assemblies are available in different lengths and are supplied either as a coil or on a drum.
Features & Benefits
- Demanding applications such as touring / rental or outdoor broadcast
- Cut-proof and rodent resistant double jacket glass yarn armoured cable construction
- Rugged and dirt protected 4 channel fibre optic connection system
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
These products are price on application. Please send a list of your requirements to our sales department for a quotation.