These pre-assembled 2 singlemode fibre, rugged and lightweight mobile field cables use Neutrik opticalCON Advanced connectors, have a black PUR outer jacket and are ideal for audio and broadcast networks.
The opticalCON system is based on LC-Duplex connectors but eliminates their weakness and guarantees a safe, dust protected and rugged connection. Compatible with conventional LC connectors, opticalCON DUO offers the choice of using cost effective LC cables or the rugged opticalCON cable assembly for mobile applications. The opticalCON DUO is the ideal solution for equipment connections and system integration offering LC compatibility on chassis connector front and rear.
The opticalCON Advanced DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedised and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and excellent cable retention using aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptionally well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. Assemblies are available in different lengths and are supplied either as a coil or on a drum.
Features & Benefits
- Ruggedised and dirt protected fibre optic connection system
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- 2-pole military approved robust and light weight mobile field cable with singlemode fibres
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
These products are price on application. Please send a list of your requirements to our sales department for a quotation.