The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking 16A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Neutrik refer to powerCON 16A (TRUE1) connectors as CBC (Connectors with Breaking Capacity as defined in IEC61984) and are safe when unmated and live. More accurately, TRUE1 are instead certified to IEC60320, the maximum 16A standard used by the ubiquitous 10A "IEC" connector, and that standard mandates breaking capacity but does not refer to CBC. powerCON TRUE1 connectors can be connected or disconnected under load and can be live when unmated.
Features & Benefits
- Can be connected or disconnected under load
- Can be live when unmated
- Lockable 16A single phase connector
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- CB und ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components