The world's first ATC certified integrally lockable HDMI
- Lockable HDMI cable
- Fully compliant with HDMI Specification 1.4
- 360° switch for use with all receptacle configurations
- Universal fit - utilises the existing HDMI receptacle
- Backwards and forwards compatible
- 0.5M, 1M, 1.5M and 3M lengths in 30AWG.
- 5M, 7.5M and 10M with APO Technology (Active Performance Optimiser)
- 24 ct. Gold plated contacts and grounding shell (The images need updating!)
- Ensure the Lockable HDMI cable is in the unlocked position, indicated by "GREEN FOR GO".
- With "GREEN FOR GO" visible, insert the Lockable HDMI cable into your HDMI-equipped device and ensure it is fully engaged.
- Slide the active switch forward to lock the Lockable HDMI, indicated by "RED FOR STOP". The cable is now securely locked in place. To remove, slide the switch backwards so that the green indicator is visible.
- Certification: ULS1000, ISO 9001 / 14001, IECQ, ETL, UL and Sony GP
- All cables tested with Network Analyser & TDR
- Eye Pattern Tested to latest HDMI specifications
- RoHS & Sony GP compliance
- All materials tested by XRF, ICP & AA Labs
Please Note: These locking HDMI plugs do not latch with Neutrik USB Couplers.