HD/SD SDI & CVBS Video, 4 De-embedded Audio Groups, Headphone & Speaker.
Evolving from the earlier Murraypro EZ-MON, the new 'HD' model retains the same popular and robust format, but offers a wealth of new features and enhancements for today's busy TV Professional. 'Touch Latch' selection between SDI and CVBS sources ensure that that the EZ-MON HD, with it's comprehensive and cost effective monitoring facilities will find a ready home in Flyaway Kit, Mobile, Edit Suite and CAR applications. The 5 inch high resolution LCD panel gives a bright clear image, whilst the amply powered stereo loudspeakers enable effortless monitoring, with a headphone output for privacy or noisy environments. A unique feature of the compact 2U, self-contained Murraypro EZ-MON HD, is the choice of 3 different audio metering strategies between the Audio Bargraph, PPM or VU options.
All 16 of the embedded audio channels are simultaneously displayed and amplitude monitored on the auxiliary Bargraph LCD. When fitted, this Bargraph may be preselected to meter with either VU or PPM with BBC, DIN or Nordic Graticules. Any of the SDI's 4 audio Groups (of 4 channels) may be selected for loudspeaker monitoring, and an external 4 channel Auxiliary (balanced) analogue Group may also be monitored on the EZ-MON HD, and is automatically routed when the CVBS source is selected. Unlike the Bargraph, the optional PPM or VU metering panels are also fed from this selected Group, and their PEAK LEDs monitor Ch1&2 and Ch3&4 as two stereo pairs, whilst their PHASE relationship is also continuously policed too.
- 2U High, 200mm deep, 4.5KG.
- HD/SD SDI 25/30/50/60 I/SF/P & CVBS input
- Selection of any of the 4 embedded Groups.
- 16 channel embedded audio bar option, or 4 channel PPM / VU Metering with PHASE & Peak LEDs
- Fully buffered SDI looping & CVBS passive loop.
- 800 x 480 hi res LCD with low picture processing delay
- Fully buffered selected Group OP on balanced XLR
- Headphone & twin 10W loudspeaker amplifiers.
- Fully buffered, Volumed OP for external use.