The 4464A SDI to analogue composite video & audio DAC extracts two balanced stereo audio pairs from any group in the ancillary data space of a 270Mb/s SDI signal and provides broadcast quality composite video and analogue audio outputs.
Analogue audio outputs are converted by a 24 bit DAC (sampled at 20 or 24 bits dependant on embedded audio format). De-embedding conforms to SMPTE 272M and allows audio to be extracted from any of the four groups.
Composite video is converted using a 10-bit DAC with 4x oversampling. Anti-aliasing filters and precision DC restoration provide the kind of conversion previously only available in rack mount systems.
It is housed in an extremely compact and rugged aluminium case and is suitable for both field and studio applications.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- 20 or 24 bit de-embedding
- AdExtracts two balanced analogue audio stereo pairs from any group
- High quality 24 bit audio DAC
- Automatic detection of 525/625 SDI
- justable full scale output levels to meet all international standards
- LEDs show group status and input signal presence
- Automatic input cable equalisation to over 350m
- 10-bit video DAC with 4x over-sampling
- Compact and rugged design
- Locking connector for PSU
- Audio group select
- Output level adjustment
- PAL N or NTSC Japan selection