The 4463 composite analogue to SDI analogue audio embedder is a complete digital embedding solution for users wishing to use their existing analogue audio and video equipment. Two balanced stereo audio pairs can be embedded into the ancillary data space of a 270Mb/s output SDI stream.
The broadcast quality composite video to SDI conversion uses two 11 bit ADCs with x4 oversampling and with five line adaptive comb filtering. A jitter filter and digital time base corrector compensate for unstable input signals.
The analogue audio input is sampled at 24 bits and can be embedded as 20 or 24 bit audio. Embedding conforms to SMPTE 272M and allows audio to be inserted into any of the four groups. Adjustable full scale input levels to meet all international standards.
It is housed in an extremely compact and rugged aluminium case and is suitable for both field and studio applications.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- Converts analogue composite video to SDI and inserts two balanced analogue audio stereo pairs into any group
- Auto select multi-standard input of PAL, NTSC & SECAM
- Two 11 bit 4x oversampled video ADCs with 5 line adaptive comb filtering
- Automatic video gain control range from -3dB to 6dB
- Jitter filter and digital TBC for unstable input signals
- High quality 24 bit audio ADC
- Selectable 20 or 24 bit embedding
- Adjustable full scale input levels to meet all international standards
- LEDs show group status and input signal presence
- Extremely compact and rugged
- Audio group select
- 20/24 bit embedding
- Audio input level adjustment
- Pedestal control
- Disable AGC
- Disable jitter filter