The 4430 is a broadcast quality composite analogue to SDI converter, using a 10 bit 2 x over sampling ADC with four line adaptive comb filtering.
It is housed in an extremely compact and rugged aluminium case ideally suited to both studio and portable applications.
The unit accepts and automatically selects between different types PAL, NTSC and SECAM composite inputs. Input quality is automatically detected between VCR / CCTV and broadcast sources.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- Composite analogue to SDI ADC
- Auto select multi-standard input PAL, NTSC & SECAM
- Two 270Mb/s 525/625 outputs
- Dual high-speed over sampling 10-bit A/D converters
- 4 line adaptive comb filter
- Handles a wide range of video input qualities
- Automatic gain control
- Compact and rugged design
- Locking connector for PSU
- Pedestal control
- VBI blanking control