The 4424 is a broadcast quality 270Mb/s SDI to composite analogue converter. It has a re-clocked SDI output. PAL or NTSC is automatically detected. Switches on the end of the unit control the output of the built in test patterns.
It is housed in an extremely compact and rugged aluminium case ideally suited to both studio and portable applications.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- SDI to composite analogue DAC
- Automatic 270Mb/s 525/625 detection
- 4x over-sampling
- 10-bit DAC
- Automatic input cable equalisation to over 350m
- Re-clocked SDI output
- Built in colour bar & blackburst generator (requires an SDI input)
- Compact and rugged design
- Locking connector for PSU
- Control switches
- Test pattern selection
- PAL N or NTSC Japan selection