The 4262D 3G-HD-SD quad AES audio de-embedder extracts four AES audio streams (8 audio channels) from the ancillary data space of an SDI signal and provides broadcast quality balanced AES audio outputs. Audio can be extracted from any two embedded audio groups. Two units can be cascaded to enable de-embedding from all four available groups (16 audio channels).
The unit automatically detects whether the SDI input is 3G, HD or 270Mb/s SD SDI. There is automatic input cable equalisation and two re-clocked SDI outputs are provided.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. A 1RU frame is available which takes up to 5 units and a 2U one that takes up to 14. XLR audio breakout cables and external power supplies are also available.
- Automatic 3G, HD, or SD SDI standard detection
- Inserts two balanced analogue audio stereo pairs into any group
- Replaces or adds to existing audio
- High quality 24 bit audio ADC
- Adjustable full scale input levels to meet all international standards
- LEDs show group status and input signal presence
- Automatic input cable equalisation
- 2 re-clocked SDI outputs
- Compact and rugged design
- Optional XLR breakout cable
- Optional external power supply
- Optional rack mounting frames with central power supplies