The 4262A 3G-HD-SD dual stereo analogue audio de-embedder extracts two balanced stereo analogue audio pairs from any group in the ancillary data space of an SDI signal and provides broadcast quality analogue audio outputs.Audio conversion employs high quality 24-bit DACs.Adjustable full scale output levels meet all international standards.Units can be cascaded to enable de-embedding from all four available groups (16 audio channels).
The unit automatically detects whether the SDI input is 3G,HD or 270Mb/s SD SDI.There is automatic input cable equalisation and two re-clocked SDI outputs are provided.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- Automatic 3G,HD,or SD SDI standard detection
- Extracts two balanced analogue audio stereo pairs from any group
- High quality 24 bit audio DAC
- Adjustable full scale output levels to meet all international standards
- LEDs show group status and input signal presence
- Automatic input cable equalisation
- 2 re-clocked SDI outputs
- Locking connector for power supply
- Compact and rugged design
- Optional XLR breakout cable
- Optional external power supply
- Optional rack mounting frames with central power supplies