The 4261D 3G-HD-SD quad AES audio embedder inserts four balanced AES audio streams (8 audio channels) into the ancillary data space of an SDI signal. Audio can be inserted into any two embedded audio groups. AES inputs can be sample rate converted to a 48kHz rate synchronised to the video. Conversion may be bypassed for compatibility with Dolby® streams. Two units can be cascaded to enable embedding into all four available groups (16 audio channels).
The unit automatically detects whether the SDI input is 3G, HD or 270Mb/s SD SDI. There is automatic input cable equalisation and two re-clocked SDI outputs are provided.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- Automatic 3G, HD, or SD SDI standard detection
- Inserts four balanced AES audio streams into any two groups
- Internal sample rate converters for 48kHz AES synchronous with video input
- LEDs show group status and input signal presence
- Automatic input cable equalisation
- 2 re-clocked SDI outputs
- Compact and rugged design
- Optional XLR breakout cable (BNC to XLR adaptors available for unbalanced AES inputs)
- Optional external power supply
- Optional rack mounting frames with central power supplies