The 4261A 3G-HD-SD analogue audio embedder inserts two balanced stereo analogue audio pairs into any group in the ancillary data space of an SDI signal.
The unit automatically detects whether the SDI input is 3G, HD or 270Mb/s SD SDI. Audio conversion employs high quality 24-bit DACs. Adjustable full scale input levels meet all international standards. There is automatic input cable equalisation and two re-clocked SDI outputs are provided. Units can be cascaded to enable embedding into all four available groups.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- Automatic 3G, HD, or SD SDI standard detection
- Inserts two balanced analogue audio stereo pairs into any group
- Replaces or adds to existing audio
- High quality 24 bit audio ADC
- Adjustable full scale input levels to meet all international standards
- LEDs show group status and input signal presence
- Automatic input cable equalisation
- 2 re-clocked SDI outputs
- Compact and rugged design
- Optional XLR breakout cable
- Optional external power supply
- Optional rack mounting frames with central power supplies