B&W International outdoor cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Tested to a depth of 5 metres), dustproof, extremely robust (Dropped from a height of 3 metres onto concrete) and stable. They are "outdoor tested" and deliver impressive durability with a 30 year warranty.
Ensure the safety of your equipment in the case by choosing a customizable pre-cut foam inlay (SI) or a reconfigurable padded divider inlay (RPD). If this will not meet your needs B&W can offer custom machined foam inlays subject to a minimum order quantity.
Type 3000 and above feature quick release catches. These catches are just as secure, but have a hidden mechanism under the catch to relase the catch without too much force.
Type 3000 and above also feature an innovative hinge mechanism, which allows the user to remove the lid if required. The standard hinge inserts are fine for occasional use, but there are optional quick release hinge inserts for use where lid removal is a regular requirement. Note however that the lid cannot be removed if the case is latched shut, even if the hinge inserts are completely removed.
For more information and dimensions, please download the B&W International Outdoor Cases brochure.
Please Note: The cases are supplied without inserts. For suitable diced foam or padded divider inserts and other accessories, please see B&W Outdoor Case Accessories
- impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
- very stable and stackable
- dustproof and waterproof IP67
- innovative easy-release catches on larger cases
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- eyelets for padlocks
- shoulder strap, foam or padded inserts & other accessories available
- selectable custom interior (SI/RPD)
- standard colors: black and yellow. Grey on some models to special order
- 30 year warranty
- SI - Sponge Insert - removable cubed pre-cut foam insert allow for precision customization, robust egg-crate foam in the lid for full shock resistant protection. Available for all cases.
- RPD - Padded Dividers - fully configurable padded partition insert made of washable, heavy duty nylon fabric with hook & loop attachments, robust egg-crate foam in the lid. Available for type 1000 and larger.
- CS - Shoulder Strap - sturdy, weather resistant, comfortable shoulder strap. Available for type 500 to 6500 excluding 5500.
- LP - Lid Pocket - lid pocket to hold documents, operation manuals etc, detachable with hook & loop strips. Available for type 1000 to 6000.
- MB - Mesh Bag - lid pocket made from mesh material to hold smaller items and accessories, simple mounting in the lid with hook & loop strips. Available for type 1000 to 6700 excluding 6500.
- PF - Panel Frame - the panel frame mounting system offers an easy solution for the installation of custom panels. Available for type 1000 to 6000.
- BPS - Backpack System - the backpack system shown in the brochure is subject to redesign and will available early 2016.
- HI - Quick Release Hinge Kit - switchable hinge inserts for use when lid removal is a regular requirement. Available for type 3000 and larger.