The 4800/4802 Series is a high performance, yet affordable, Fibre Optic DVI Extension System that is designed to carry one DVI channel, over long distances through four multimode fibres (4800 Series) or through two multimode and/or singlemode fibres (4802 Series). This unique fibre optic system lets your digital flat panel display extend up to 500m away (using OM3) from host by TMDS digital signal transmission.
No user adjustments are required in the 4800/4802 system due to the use of advanced digital fibre optic transmission technology. This allows for a quick and easy setup, offering trouble-free operation. The 4800/4802 system transmits R, G, B, clock signals separately through one individual fibre and can support video resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200).
- Remote DVI Transport
- Remote Workstation Video/Graphic Transmission
- Remote Flat Panel Display
- Digital Signage, Video Wall
- Complies with Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
- Requires 4 Fibres for R, G, B, Clock Transmission (4800 Series)
- Requires 2 Fibre for R, G, B, clock Transmission (4802 Series)
- Operates up to 165 MHz WUXGA, 1920 x 1200, 60 Hz or 1080p HDTV up to 500M (1640 feet)
- Offers self-EDID programming feature, detecting from a display and restoring to an EEPROM in the transmitter just by plugging to the display without any physical DDC connection