The 4500 is a broadcast quality analogue video distribution amplifier. It has a looped input and three outputs. There are controls to adjust the gain and equalisation, as well as a button to reset the gain and equalisation to standard for minimum cable length. The unit will equalise up to 450m of cable.
It is housed in an extremely compact and rugged aluminium case ideally suited to both studio and portable applications.
The unit requires an external power supply or a rack mounting frame. Please see MiniBlox Accessories.
- Differential looping input and 3 outputs
- Inherently good CMRR for hum reduction
- Signal presence LED
- Gain & equalisation adjustment for up to 450m of cable
- Control reset button for simple operation
- Compact and rugged design
- Locking connector for PSU
- Equalisation control
- Gain control
- Control enable/reset button